Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Latest Commission..."Donny and Mae"

This is my latest commission that I delivered to the clients last weekend. They were so very gracious and thrilled with the painting and they made me realize once again how very lucky I am to be able to do what I do, which is to paint that which I love and touch people's lives in a positive way in the process. It is extremely rewarding for me as an artist to see that instant emotional connection that happens when the owners see their painting for the first time. I've gotten hugs, tears and even a lovely bottle of french champagne. I love my job! So a big shout out to all my clients, you are truly the best. I have been so blessed to be a small part of that special and unique relationship that exists between you and your wonderful dogs.

view my website at; www.judebatesart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment